The Spring 2020 Digital Workshops Series schedule is now available. Mark your calendar for the following topics.
*All workshops are in LIB 272. Register to get a reminder email before the workshop and to help with program planning*
Workshop Schedules below:
- Historical Newspapers Workshop • Thursday, February 20, 2020, 11:30am-12:20pm
- Interested in how to access and search historical newspapres? Join this hands-on workshop to learn how.
- More details at https://dsi.mtsu.edu/newspapersSP2020
- Scholarly Publishing & Open Access Workshop • Tuesday, March 3, 2020, 11:30am-12:20pm
- Do you need to produce a peer-reviewed journal article? Come jump-start your scholarly writing with this presentation emphasizing the Open Access movement.
- More details at https://dsi.mtsu.edu/scholarlypublishingSP2020
- Introduction to NVivo Workshop • Thursday, March 26, 2020, UPDATE 3/12/20: CANCELLED
- Learn the basics of NVivo 12, a software tool designed for the collection and analysis of qualitative data sources.
- More details at https://dsi.mtsu.edu/nvivoSP2020
- Sanborn Maps Workshop • Tuesday, April 7, 2020, UPDATE 3/12/20: CANCELLED
- Join this hands-on workshop to learn how to locate specific properties and document the development of Tennessee towns and cities (1800s-1940s).
- More details at https://dsi.mtsu.edu/sanbornmapsSP2020
Free workshops: open to all faculty, staff, students and community members
50-minute workshops are in LIB 272 (near 2nd floor water fountain)
Copy of all the Spring 2020 DSI Programs (PDF)