The Fall 2018 Digital Workshops Series schedule is now available. Mark your calendar for the following topics.
*All workshops are in LIB 264A. Register to get a reminder email before the workshop and to help with program planning*
Workshop Schedules below:
- Introduction to StoryMaps, Tuesday, October 2, 2018, 11:30am-12:30pm
- More information at http://dsi.mtsu.edu/storymap2018fall
- Getting Started in Scholarly Publishing, Tuesday, October 9, 2018, 11:30am-12:30pm
- More information at http://dsi.mtsu.edu/Publishing-Fall2018
- Getting started in NVivo 12, Wednesday, October 31, 2018, 11:30am-12:30pm
- More information at http://dsi.mtsu.edu/NVivo2018fall
- Introduction to Social Explorer, Tuesday, November 6, 2018, 1:30am-12:30pm
- More information at http://dsi.mtsu.edu/SocialExplorer2018
Those who attend any of the fall 2018 workshops (above) can win a grab bag of prizes (above image)!!
(must be present at the workshop to win)
How do you win the prize bag? Play LibGO:
- Take the library tour challenge!
- Designed for students, faculty, staff and community
- Pick your character, make decisions
- Earn or loose point based on those decisions
- Discover how the library can help you succeed
- Try to get a high score!
- Take the short survey, help us improve the game
(show staff the completed survey at the workshop to win prize bag)
Still not sure you want to play?
You decide what paths to take and earn or lose points along the way. There are characters for all: undergraduate students, graduate students, faculty, and community members. Staff can benefit too by playing faculty or community characters! You can even play characters you don’t identify with and learn even more about how the library can help you succeed. Will you get a high score? Try it out by playing LibGO.
Not interested in prizes? Play anytime at http://library.mtsu.edu/libgo.